The numbers keep getting worse. Even with the precautions we have in place, we feel the best way to limit exposure is to limit the opportunity of exposure. Please read our revised temporary policies:
• Our hours have temporarily changed. We will only be open Saturdays from 12 to 6 pm. We will continue to monitor the situation and make adjustments accordingly.
• We will be buying items by appointment only. Walk-in buying hours are suspended. To learn more or make an appointment, call us at 515-777-0667 or click here.
• Masks are required to enter. If you do not have one, we have masks available to purchase.
• If you feel sick, or have been around someone who may have Covid-19, do not enter the shop.
• Capacity is limited to 10 people per suite at a time. (Our new location occupies two suites.)
• At this time, we are limiting one child per adult. Children must be supervised at all times.
• Hand sanitizer is provided and we encourage its frequent use.
This is all temporary! We'd love for things to be back to normal as much as everyone else. Thank you for your understanding as we navigate these uncharted territories.